Wednesday, May 31, 2017

151/365 money

I've only been unemployed for about a month now... and I am screaming. I have no money, nothing is coming in and I still have so much bills to pay. It's like I want to be on vacation, but when everything and everyone around me is related to money - put me in my grave already because I'm already suffocating from the thought about it.

I wish there were easier ways to get more. Even more so - reasonable prices. I feel like everything I need or even want, is so expensive! Everytime I purchase something, I count the long hours I spent to get that money. Or even when a bill pops up, I reminisce over the fact that bills were just paid a couple weeks ago.

I can't stand money and currency. I literally just want to live a happy life and just not worry about expenses and blah blah blah.

I guess this is what I have to go through first in order to never complain about money ever again. I have to suffer. I h8 money and all the evil puzzle games it plays with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment