Friday, March 17, 2017

76/365 good enough

Do you ever have that one class you put a ton of effort in?  But see no progress?  I certainly do.

It is literally degrading.  Day in and day out, all I think about is this class.  All I do is study for this class.  I read large chunks of chapters.  I ask questions in lectures.  But nothing.  It is like I retain nothing.  Well, that's how it feels like - especially when I get my exam score back.


This class is an upper level science subject and here at my school it is known to be a rough topic to study... especially based on the criteria and content.  I did not want to be one of those students that would let reviews about this class keep me from doing my best.  So that's what I did.  I keep pushing to be the best I can be in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment