Friday, May 26, 2017

147/365 I live for your weather

The beginning is full of the sun. You walk around with curiousness. Ask me a couple questions and our conversations rolled off the tip of our tongues. We never really have a reason to share negative vibes because it is the beginning. We share a ton of smiles, laughs, and an amount full of light. The beginning is always the best weather.

The middle is full of light showers and thunderstorms. Some days are misleading. We would somehow end up with light showers, not completely understanding why we made it to this point. There are even some days that end in thunderstorms. It is already so built up that we never really knew how to control it. We let that storm go. And then we would repeat. Light showers and thunderstorms.

The end. Well, we didn't reach that part yet. We still go in the cycle of the beginning and middle. And I never want to change a single thing about your weather. I love your type of weather, no matter what you put me through. The universe is always for us. I live for your weather and I hope you live for mines too.

No comments:

Post a Comment