Thursday, January 12, 2017

11/365 bestfriend das my bestfriend

These past two days were filled with fun!  I finally got to spend some time with my bestfriends.  We went to Air Park Lounge for karaoke and drinks on Tuesday night.  Then, today, Wednesday afternoon - we went to trail for ATV!

I honestly cannot thank my friends enough.  They have always been there for me, through thick and thin.  We hardly ever need to "catch up" or talk everyday... we just pick up from where we left and enjoy the rarest moments we are actually all together.  Alot of us have been friends for years, and I can't believe will still have a tight bond!  Honestly though, it took me a long time to find my group of friends.  I don't know if it was me being picky or we were just a group that was handpicked for each other.

So for all of you who have a close group of bestfriends - keep them close, forever in your heart, and support them all no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment